What is Computer Vision Syndrome?
Eye discomfort and vision problems experienced by computer users for an extended period of time are collectively called COMPUTER VISION SYNDROME. The level of discomfort increases with the amount of computer usage.
What are the Symptoms?
- Blurred vision
- Dry eyes
- Redness of eyes
- Irritation of eyes
- Neck and shoulder pain
What precautions can you take?
- Control lighting and glare
- Maintain adequate viewing distance
- Work in an upright position
- Visit an Ophthalmologist for an eye check-up
- Take a break every 20 minutes